How has God Built You?
This is the second of 7 blogs on releasing your creative potential.
For you formed my inward parts;
you knitted me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works;
my soul knows it very well.
God has made each of us unique. Special. One of a kind. Each of us has something no one else has. And each of us has something the world needs.
1 Peter 4:10
Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.
Each means all of us. We give what we get. We pour out what’s poured into us. We are most fulfilled when we do this.
What are your spiritual gifts? What are your talents? If you’re not sure, here are a few questions to help you get started…
– What tasks make you animated, energyzed, excited?
– Ask people you trust for what they see in you. What do people compliment you on without being asked?
– When is 1:00 am not 1:00 am? What thing(s) so engage you that you lose all track of time?
Here are a few questions you can use for self-coaching. Share your thoughts in the comments section or contact me directly.
- What are your unique gifts? Your talents and spiritual gifts?
- How do your talents and gifts tie into your life purpose?
- When you look back on your life, how did your art bring joy to God?