You long to release your potential as a Christian creative.
But you face a multitude of challenges. You wrestle with who you are as a person and artist. How can you build momentum? Is your art good enough? What slows you down? Are there other artistic opportunities? Is your creative output impacting someone? Anyone?
You ask yourself questions, such as: “How can I balance my creative work with eveything else going on in my life?”
And beyond these challenges, you have the additional struggles of a culture that often relegates “Christian” art to second tier status, and a church that can be resistant to celebrating a creative God who has crafted you in his image.
For creatives and leaders of creatives, coaching helps you maximize your calling, values and passion so that you find joy in producing quality work and growing closer to God.
- How can growth-oriented coaching help you? Here are some possibilities…
– discern and develop your unique God-given calling
– identify and implement the values that are important to you
– center yourself around the things that energize you
– address things that may be holding you back
– set and accomplish goals you deem best
– increase your creativity level and artistic output
– effectively lead creatives
I am trained as a Certified Professional Leadership Coach (CPLC) through the Professional Christian Coaching Institute (PCCI). Visit here to learn more about certification and PCCI.
I would love to get to know you and encourage you on your journey!
Contact me today.