Encouragement for the creative christian.
You’ve tapped only a portion of what you’re capable of.
For some, it could be a lack of focus, confidence, or energy. For others, it may be a desire for clarity in their calling, values, mission, purpose or legacy.
How about you? Do you desire to have a sense of accomplishment, forward movement, and “this just feels right”?
Coaching helps you release your God-given potential so that you find joy in producing quality work and growing closer to God.
By helping you…
- understand and build on your gifts, talents and values.
- identify and enthusiastically commit to your best ideas for growth.
- set up accountability structures to accomplish the goals you’ve set for yourself.
- experience life inside of your calling, mission and purpose.
It’s not a magic pill. You have to work at it. But the rewards are significant. It is deeply fulfilling to know that you’re growing in the work God has given you, and that you’re stewarding well over your talents, gifts and abilities.
Would you like to…
- Discern and activate your calling?
- Identify and implement the values that are important to you?
- Center yourself around the things that energize you?
- Address things that may be holding you back?
- Increase focus, confidence, direction, energy?
- Ground your creativity in your faith?
- Increase your creativity level and artistic output?
- Effectively lead other creatives?
- Make better decisions?
- Manage your time well?
Coaching is given in an encouraging environment designed to help you move forward in any area of your life.
Your preference! Coaching sessions can be conducted over the phone, in person, through email, or via video conferencing. This means coaching is available to you – no matter where you are.
Coaching is all about you! Your dreams, your passion, your growth, the dent you want to make on the universe. The thing the Lord has laid on your heart, and shown you in your life.
Would you like to go to the edge of your ability?
No matter where you live: Asia, Africa, Europe, Australia, the America’s, I’d love to walk alongside you. There’s no cost for an introductory conversation.
Contact me and let’s explore together.
And if you do nothing else before you leave this site, read this.
I’m partnering with the Lancaster Christian Writers Association to form a no cost men’s group starting in June, 2021.
Seats for this virtual group are limited.
If you or someone you know is interested, learn more here!